Bailey Cottage is a handsomely restored cottage, a project we undertook in 2009 and completed in 2011. The original cottage was constructed in 1882 by Martin Bailey and located adjacent to the Bailey farmstead. Believe it or not, in 1882 this part of Division St was considered countryside!
We used seasoned trades to complete this renovation and spared no expense to return the building to it's original glory. The property features solid wood doors & trim, engineered hardwood throughout, custom kitchen (with 5 appliances), laundry, new energy-star doors & windows, high efficiency gas furnace, central vacuum, window treatments . . . just to name a few! The back patio and private, spacious back yard is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy after a week of studies.
This property shows very well, and is rented fully furnished.